- AU Khan, T Khan, MA Khan, A. Nadhman, M Aasim, NZ Khan, W Ali, et al. (2021). Iron doped zinc oxide nanoparticles-triggered elicitation of important phenolic compounds in cell cultures of Fagonia indica. Plant Cell, Tissue and Organ Culture (PCTOC), 1-10
- T Khan, MA Khan, K Karam, N Ullah, ZR Mashwani, A. Nadhman (2021). Plant in vitro culture technologies; a promise into factories of secondary metabolites against COVID-19 Frontiers in Plant Science 12
T Khan, MA Khan, N Ullah, A. Nadhman (2020). Therapeutic potential of medicinal plants against COVID-19: The role of antiviral medicinal metabolites. Biocatalysis and Agricultural Biotechnology, 101890
- A. Nadhman (2020). Biosynthesized visible light-activated zinc oxide nanoparticle as bactericidal agent for Xanthomonas oryzae. International Journal of Infectious Diseases 101, 307
- ANU Haq, A Islam, F Younas, L Danish, I Ullah, A. Nadhman, H Shah (2020). Impact of zinc oxide nanoflowers on growth dynamics and physio-biochemical response of Triticum aestivum. Toxicological & Environmental Chemistry 102 (10), 568-584M Zia, S Faisal, DF Shams, F Anjum, M Saeed, ZU Shah, A. Nadhman (2021). Degradation of polyethylene plastic by non-embedded visible-light iron-doped zinc oxide nanophotocatalyst. Applied Science and Convergence Technology 30 (3), 87-91
- I Khan, M Jehanzeb, R Nadeem, A. Nadhman, S Azam, F Ahmad (2021). Green synthesis, characterization and biological evaluation of zinc nanoparticles from flower extract of Brassica oleracea Italica. Pakistan Journal Of Botany 53 (1), 281-286
- M Nadeem, R Khan, K Afridi, A. Nadhman, S Ullah, S Faisal, ZU Mabood, et al (2020). Green Synthesis of Cerium Oxide Nanoparticles (CeO2 NPs) and Their Antimicrobial Applications: A Review. International Journal of Nanomedicine 15, 5951
B Javed, A Sarwer, NI Raja, ZR Mashwani, A. Nadhman (2020). Synergistic response of physicochemical reaction parameters on biogenesis of silver nanoparticles and their action against colon cancer and leishmanial cells. Artificial Cells, Nanomedicine, and Biotechnology 48 (1), 1340-1353
- B Javed, A. Nadhman, ZR Mashwani (2020). Optimization, characterization and antimicrobial activity of silver nanoparticles against plant bacterial pathogens phyto synthesized by Mentha longifolia. Materials Research Express https://doi.org/10.1088/2053-1591/abaf19
- B Javed, A. Nadhman, A Razzaq (2020). One-pot phytosynthesis of nano-silver from Mentha longifolia L.: their characterization and evaluation of photodynamic potential. Materials Research Express 7 (5), 055401
- B Javed, A. Nadhman, ZR Mashwani (2020). Phytosynthesis of Ag nanoparticles from Mentha longifolia: their structural evaluation and therapeutic potential against HCT116 colon cancer, Leishmanial and bacterial cells. Applied Nanoscience; 10.1007/s13204-020-01428-5
- N Khan, I Khan, A. Nadhman, S Azam, I Ullah, F Ahmad, HA Khan (2020). Pinus wallichiana-synthesized silver nanoparticles as biomedical agents: in-vitro and in vivo approach. Green Chemistry Letters and Reviews 13 (2), 69-82
- S Naz, N Uddin, K Ullah, A Haider, A Gul, S Faisal, A. Nadhman M Bibi, et al (2020). Homo-and heteroleptic Zinc (II) carboxylates: Synthesis, structural characterization, and assessment of their biological significance in in vitro models. Inorganica Chimica Acta 511, 119849
- S Naz, M Sirajuddin, I Hussain, A Haider, A. Nadhman, A Gul, S Faisal, et al (2020). 2- Phenylbutyric acid based organotin (IV) carboxylates; synthesis, spectroscopic characterization, antibacterial action against plant pathogens and in vitro hemolysis. Journal of Molecular Structure 1203, 127378
- B Javed, NI Raja, A. Nadhman, ZUR Mashwani (2020). Understanding the potential of bio-fabricated non-oxidative silver nanoparticles to eradicate Leishmania and plant bacterial pathogens. Applied Nanoscience 10, 2057–2067 (2020).
- A Majeed, F Javed, S Akhtar, U Saleem, F Anwar, B Ahmad, A. Nadhman, et al (2020). Green synthesized selenium doped zinc oxide nano-antibiotic: synthesis, characterization and evaluation of antimicrobial, nanotoxicity and teratogenicity potential. Journal of Materials Chemistry B https://doi.org/10.1039/D0TB01553A
- MU Ashraf, K Iman, MF Khalid, HM Salman, T Shafi, M Rafi, N Javaid, R Hussain, F Ahmad, S Shahzad‐Ul‐Hussan, SA Qureshi, S Mirza (2019). Evolution of efficacious pangenotypic hepatitis C virus therapies. Medicinal research reviews, 39(3), pp.1091-1136.
- M Khan, A. Nadhman, SA Sehgal, S Siraj, MM Yasinzai (2018). Formulation and Characterization of a Self-Emulsifying Drug Delivery system (SEDDS) of Curcumin for the Topical Application in Cutaneous and Mucocutaneous Leishmaniasis. Current topics in medicinal chemistry
MF Sohail, SZ Hussain, H Saeed, I Javed, HS Sarwar, A. Nadhman, et al. (2018). Polymeric nanocapsules embedded with ultra-small silver nanoclusters for synergistic pharmacology and improved oral delivery of Docetaxel. Scientific reports 8 (1), 13304
- ZUR Mashwani, A. Nadhman, MA Khan (2018). In-vitro antilieshmanial and antibacterial potential of Pakistani traditional medical plants. International Journal of Infectious Diseases 73, 264
- W Ali, H Ullah, A Zada, MK Alamgir, W Muhammad, MJ Ahmad, A. Nadhman (2018). Effect of calcination temperature on the photoactivities of ZnO/SnO2 nanocomposites for the degradation of methyl orange. Materials Chemistry and Physics 213, 259-266
- A. Nadhman, A Munawar, M Yasinzai (2018). Reactive Oxygen Species Generating Photosynthesized Ferromagnetic Iron Oxide Nanoparticle as Promising Anti-Leishmanial Agent. Free Radical Biology and Medicine 120, S47
- S Aftab, A Shah, A. Nadhman, S Kurbanoglu, SA Ozkan, DD Dionysiou et al (2018). Nanomedicine: an effective tool in cancer therapy. International Journal of Pharmaceutics 540, 132–149
- HS Sarwar, MF Sohail, N Saljoughian, AU Rehman, S Akhtar, A. Nadhman et al (2018). Design of mannosylated oral amphotericin B nanoformulation: efficacy and safety in visceral leishmaniasis. Artificial cells, nanomedicine, and biotechnology, 1-11
- SW Khan, M Khan, A. Nadhman, N Rehman, M Tariq, S Yousuf (2018). Synthesis, Characterization, X-Ray Crystallography, and Antileishmanial Activities of N-Linked and O Linked Glycopyranosides. Journal of Chemistry 2018
M Ovais, A. Nadhman, AT Khalil, A Raza, F Khuda, MF Sohail, NU Islam et al (2017). Biosynthesized colloidal silver and gold nanoparticles as emerging leishmanicidal agents: an insight. Nanomedicine 12 (24), 2807-2819
- S Shahab, G Mustafa, I Khan, A. Nadhman, M Zahid, M Yasinzai, N Ameer, N Asghar et al (2017). Effects of fluoride ion toxicity on animals, plants, and soil health: a review. Fluoride 50 (4), 393-408
- A Abbas, H Nadeem, A Khan, F Ali, H Afzaal, A. Nadhman, I Khan (2017). Synthesis, Characterization, Antioxidant, Antimicrobial, Cytotoxic, Anticancer, Leishmanicidal, Anti inflammatory Activities and Docking Studies of Heterocyclic 1, 3, 4. Journal of the Chemical Society of Pakistan 39 (4)
- HS Sarwar, S Akhtar, MF Sohail, Z Naveed, M Rafay, A. Nadhman et al (2017). Redox biology of Leishmania and macrophage targeted nanoparticles for therapy. Nanomedicine 12 (14), 1713-1725
- R Mushtaq, MK Rauf, M Bolte, A. Nadhman, A Badshah, MN Tahir et al (2017). Synthesis, characterization and antileishmanial studies of some bioactive heteroleptic pentavalent antimonials. Applied Organometallic Chemistry 31 (5), e3606
- MF Sohail, HS Sarwar, I Javed, A. Nadhman, SZ Hussain, H Saeed et al (2017). Cell to rodent: toxicological profiling of folate grafted thiomer enveloped nanoliposomes. Toxicology Research 6 (6), 814-821
- A Naveed Ul Haq, A. Nadhman, I Ullah, G Mustafa, M Yasinzai, I Khan (2017). Synthesis approaches of zinc oxide nanoparticles: the dilemma of ecotoxicity. Journal of Nanomaterials 2017
- H Khan, A. Nadhman, SS Azam, M Anees, I Khan, I Ullah, MF Sohail et al (2017). In‐vitro antileishmanial potential of peptide drug hirudin. Chemical biology & drug design 89 (1), 67-73
- T. Khan, N. Ullah, M. A. Khan, Z. R. Mashwani, and A. Nadhman (2019). Plant-based gold nanoparticles; a comprehensive review of the decade-long research on synthesis, mechanistic
aspects and diverse applications (Historical Perspective). Advances in Colloid and Interface Science 272: 102017
- G. Iqbal, S. Faisal, S. Khan, D. F. Shams, A. Nadhman (2019). Photo-inactivation and efflux pump inhibition of methicillin resistant Staphylococcus aureus using thiolated cobalt doped ZnO nanoparticles. Journal of Photochemistry & Photobiology, B: Biology 192: 141- 146
- S. Khan, D. F. Shams, S. Faisal, M. Zia, A. Nadhman (2019). Photo-inactivation of bacteria in hospital effluent via thiolated iron doped nanoceria. IET Nanobiotechnology 10.1049/ietnbt.2019.0149
- S Hussain, Ullah F, Sadiq A, Ayaz M, Shah AA, Ali Shah SA, Shah SM, A. Nadhman, Ullah F, Wadood A, El-Shazly M (2019). Cytotoxicity of Anchusa arvensis against HepG-2 cell lines: Mechanistic and computational approaches. Current Topics in Medicinal Chemistry DOI: 10.2174/1568026619666191105103801
- S. Naz, M. Sirajuddin, I. Hussain, A. Haider, A. Nadhman, A. Gul, S. Faisal, SanaUllah, S. Yousuf, S. Ali (2019). 2-Phenylbutyric acid based organotin (IV) carboxylates; synthesis, spectroscopic characterization, antibacterial action against plant pathogens and in vitro hemolysis. Journal of Molecular Structure, 127378
- SM Shah, F Ullah, M Ayaz, A Sadiq, S Hussain, SAA Shah, A. Nadhman (2019). β Sitosterol from Ifloga spicata (Forssk.) Sch. Bip. as potential anti-leishmanial agent against Leishmania tropica: Docking and molecular insights. Steroids 148, 56-62
- M Khan, A. Nadhman, W Shah, I Khan, M Yasinzai (2019). Formulation and characterisation of a self-nanoemulsifying drug delivery system of amphotericin B for the treatment of leishmaniasis. IET Nanobiotechnology 13 (5), 477-483
- SM Shah, F Ullah, M Ayaz, A Sadiq, S Hussain, A Shah, SAA Shah, N Ullah, F Ullah, I Ullah, A. Nadhman (2019). Benzoic Acid Derivatives of Ifloga spicata (Forssk.) Sch. Bip. as Potential Anti-Leishmanial against Leishmania tropica. Processes 7 (4), 208
- M. Nadeem, Abbasi, B. H., Younas, M., Ahmad, W., Zahir, A., & Hano, C. (2019). LED enhanced biosynthesis of biologically active ingredients in callus cultures of Ocimum basilicum. Journal of Photochemistry and Photobiology B: Biology, 190, 172-178.
M. Nadeem, Ahmad, W., Zahir, A., Hano, C., & Abbasi, B. H. (2019). Salicylic acid‐ enhanced biosynthesis of pharmacologically important lignans and neo lignans in cell suspension culture of Linum ussitatsimum L. Engineering in Life Sciences, 19(3), 168-174.
- Ahmad, W., Zahir, A., M. Nadeem, Garros, L., Drouet, S., Renouard, S.& Abbasi, B. H. (2019). Enhanced production of lignans and neolignans in chitosan-treated flax (Linum usitatissimum L.) cell cultures. Process biochemistry, 79, 155-165.
- Zahir, A., M. Nadeem, Ahmad, W., Giglioli-Guivarc’h, N., Hano, C., & Abbasi, B. H. (2019). Chemogenic silver nanoparticles enhance lignans and neolignans in cell suspension cultures of Linum usitatissimum L. Plant Cell, Tissue and Organ Culture (PCTOC), 136(3), 589-596.
- Ahmad, W., Zahir, A., M. Nadeem, Zia, M., Hano, C., & Abbasi, B. H. (2019). Thidiazuron induced efficient biosynthesis of phenolic compounds in callus culture of Ipomoea turbinata Lagasca and Segura. In Vitro Cellular & Developmental Biology-Plant, 1-10.
- M. Nadeem, Tungmunnithum, D., Hano, C., Abbasi, B. H., Hashmi, S. S., Ahmad, W., & Zahir, A. (2018). The current trends in the green syntheses of titanium oxide nanoparticles and their applications. Green Chemistry Letters and Reviews, 11(4), 492-502.
- Hashmi, S. S., Shah, M., Muhammad, W., Ahmad, A., Ullah, M. A., M. Nadeem & Abbasi, B. H. (2021). Potentials of Phyto-Fabricated nanoparticles as ecofriendly agents for Photocatalytic degradation of toxic dyes and waste water treatment, risk assessment and probable mechanism. Journal of the Indian Chemical Society, 100019.
- Abbasi, B. H., Khan, T., Khurshid, R., M. Nadeem, Drouet, S., & Hano, C. (2021). UV-C mediated accumulation of pharmacologically significant phytochemicals under light regimes in in vitro culture of Fagonia indica (L.). Scientific reports, 11(1), 1-16.
- Andleeb, A., Andleeb, A., Asghar, S., Zaman, G., Tariq, M., Mehmood, A, M. Nadeem & Abbasi, B. H. (2021). A Systematic Review of Biosynthesized Metallic Nanoparticles as a Promising Anti-Cancer-Strategy. Cancers, 13(11), 2818.