- In this project, control system is designed to
stabilize the camera gimbals system
- This camera gimbals system replaces many
traditional tracking systems such as radar which
are heavy and large to mount on air vehicles.
stabilization of camera gimbaled is very
important to eliminate shakes and vibrations in
- PID controller is designed to control camera
gimbaled due to its effectiveness, simplicity and
- The tuning parameters of PID controller are
tuned using traditional and evolutionary
- The camera control system is supported using a
mechanical system known as gimbals system.
- Camera used in aerial vehicles is mounted as
payload for this gimbal device
- The gimbal used to control is 3-axis gimbal
which consists of servomotor, IMU sensor
- The use of camera is everywhere in the globe.
- Around 80% use of the camera is for motion imaging
- Taking picture in motion was a great challenge in past
- The solution can revolutionize aircraft imaging, drone
imaging, car dashboard imaging and other important vivid
The main goal of the project is to get motion picture effectively.
This include sub objective which are as follows
1.Designing gimble having tilt, roll and pan axis.
2.This will control the left right and up down movement.
3.The tilt must control the up and down movement.
4.The pan will control the left and right movement.
5.The roll will control the back and forth movement.
6.Implementing PID control system to control movement