Biology Teachers’ Meeting (BTM)
The Biology Teachers’ Meeting (BTM) is the first gathering of its kind for biology educators exclusively at the high school/college level (Matric/O-Levels & FSc/A-Levels).
This meeting aims to create a platform for the professional development of biology teachers in the region.
1) Create a platform for the professional development of biology teachers in the region.
2) Catalyze the flow of ideas, experiences, expertise and knowledge amongst biology and science teachers.
3) Explore different areas where Institute of Integrative Biosciences could help enhance the quality of biology and science education.
Why attend BTM?
1) Become part of the leading professional development platform for Biology teachers.
2) Avail the most advanced professional development opportunities in the region.
3) Get familiarized with latest methods in biology and best practices in pedagogy.
4) Get heard, give your input and contribute in resolving the problems and challenges we face in science education.
5) Network and connect with peers from different school and colleges of Peshawar
How to Attend?
If you wish to attend the next BTM, shoot an email to the STEM Outreach Coordinator, Adnan Fazal, at email@example.com or call at 091-5860291-3, Extension 144.
Download the minutes of the previous meetings below:
1st Biology Teachers’ Meeting –
2nd Biology Teachers’ Meeting –